From Sega Retro
|Developer: Sega R&D 2|
|Licensor: Saito Production, Shogakukan|
|Number of players: 1|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
The game has you shoot at windows of a passing train. Hitting objects that get in the way will make the bullet rebound and potentially kill you.
Early Titlescreen appears to be done with SC-3000 style 'draw' commands, rather than SG-1000 style sprites.
|This article needs a list of production credits, either from the game itself, a manual, or other reliable source.|
ROM dump status
- https://sega.jp/history/hard/sc3000/software.html (Wayback Machine: 2020-09-28 02:34)
- Game Machine, "1985-07-15" (JP; 1985-07-15), page 9
- Micro 7, "Janvier 85" (FR; 1985-01-xx), page 92
- File:SG-1000_Leaflet_Congo_Bongo.pdf, page 2
- @okunari on Twitter (Wayback Machine: 2023-02-01 10:43)