From Sega Retro

Should be named "magref" unless you're going to use it for things other than magazines. - Hivebrain (talk) 17:31, 19 October 2018 (CDT)

I was thinking either "magref" or "pubref" - there's a few books we're referencing too, but I don't know if we want to handle them differently.
... but then there's game manuals too. Hmm... -Black Squirrel (talk) 05:31, 20 October 2018 (CDT)