This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
The Colors of Modern Rock is a Sega Mega-CD video editing program in the Virtual VCR series, developed by Digital Pictures and co-published by Sega and Warner Custom Music. Available through a special mail-in offer from Sega, it allows users to construct their own music video from a selection of six included video clips.
Source: US manual
- Executive Producer Tom Zito
- Producer Dena Maheras
- Computer Programming Ken Soohoo
- Director, Computer Graphics Lode Coen
- Computer Graphic Animation Joshua Solomon
- Graphic Interface Design Cuyler Gee
- Product Manager For Warner Custom Music Teena Marty
- Package and Manual Design: Ross Carron Design
- TOO MUCH JOY "Donna Everywhere"
- Video Produced by: William Coleman
- Video Directed by: Penn & Teller
- T-RIDE "Back Door Romeo"
- Hollywood Records
- Director/DP: Sam Bayer
- Producer: Chris Sheffield
- Directors: Ernest Marrero, Eileen Malyszko
- Producer: Eileen Malyszko
- Director of Photography: Eric Edwards
- Editor: Ernest Marrero
- THE BELLTOWER "Outshine The Sun"
- From the CD "POPDROPPER"
- Atco/Eastwest Records, The Atlantic Group
- Video Produced and Directed by: Elene Kostas
- XTRA LARGE "Hooker"
- Video Produced and Directed by: Deanno Mueller
- MR. BIG "To Be With You"
- From the CD "Lean Into It"
- Atlantic Records
- Director: Nancy Bennett
- Producer: Alex Abramawicz
- Director of Photography: Larry Fong
- Editor: Bee Ottinger
- Executive Producer: Lynn Spinnato
- DRAMARAMA "Haven't Got a Clue"
- LP - VINYL, DNA Inc. Chameleon Records
- Director: Rocky Schenck
- Executive Producer: David Naylor
- Producers: Sam Aslanian, Kathryn Shaw
- Director of Photography: Sven Kirsten
- Editor: Mark Winer
- Main article: The Colors of Modern Rock/Magazine articles.
- Main article: The Colors of Modern Rock/Technical information.
ROM dump status