From Sega Retro
|The real name of this person is not known.|
It was common in the 1980s and early 1990s for Japanese developers to use aliases in credits screens. While many developers have been identifed, this person has not - if you know who this person is, please move the page.
|Role(s): Programmer, director|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
- Space Harrier 3D (Master System; 1988) — Produced by
- Space Harrier II (Mega Drive; 1988) — Main Programmer
- Space Harrier II (Mega Drive; 1988) — Program Coordinator
- Super League (Mega Drive; 1989) — Chief Programmer
- Super League (Mega Drive; 1989) — Director
- The Revenge of Shinobi (Mega Drive; 1989) — Producer, Program Coordinator
- ESWAT: City Under Siege (Mega Drive; 1990) — Special Thanks to
- Streets of Rage (Mega Drive; 1991) — Special Thanks to