This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Surging Aura (サージングオーラ) is a Sega Mega Drive role-playing game developed by Japan Media Programming and published by Sega. Released in March 1995 in Japan, the game is notable for featuring art by Japanese illustrator Mutsumi Inomata.
Also known as
Source: In-game credits (JP)
- Original Character Design & Monster Design: Mutsumi Inomata
- Scenario Writer: Ossale Kohta
- Design Director: Zephirum
- Chief Designer: Ching Sato
- Assistant Designer: Naka Naka, Nishi Nishi
- Designer: Pater, Gauji, Oh-No
- Chief Programmer: A・Rey
- Programmer: Yu-Chi
- Effect Programmer: Yes-Hip
- Assistant Programmer: Andy, Yes-Hip, Ueken
- Music Composer: Kamo
- Sound Creator: Andy
- Sound Effect Designer: Kaji Kaji, KID
- Special thanks to: Bou＝Kun, Suzu Suzu, SHO, Hiro Hiro, Hen-Tabu, Haru
- Presented by: Sega
- Main article: Surging Aura/Magazine articles.
ROM dump status