16Bit Rhythm Land
From Sega Retro
|16Bit Rhythm Land|
|System(s): Sega Mega Drive|
|Publisher: Columbus Circle|
|Developer: Columbus Circle|
|Number of players: 1|
This short article is in need of work. You can help Sega Retro by adding to it.
16Bit Rhythm Land (16ビットリズムランド) is a 2019 rhythm game for the Sega Mega Drive by Columbus Circle. It is part of the 8bit Power series previously released on the Famicom, and is the first game in the series for a 16-bit console, as well as with gameplay elements. A Famicom companion game titled 8Bit Rhythm Land was released on the same day.
The game features several mini-games. In each game, the core concept is to keep the rhythm consistent similar to games such as Rhythm Heaven.
- Music Producer: Norio Nakagata
- Music Programmer: Kazuhiko Sugiyama
- Program: Hiroyuki Kito, Yomogida
- Graphics: Kiyoshi Matsueda, Kiyoto Yoshimura
- Packaging Illustration: Yuichiro Shinozaki
- Music Compose: Manabu Namiki, Keishi Yonao, Yuzo Koshiro, WING GHOST, Kazuhiro Sugiyama, Norio Nakagata, Nobuyuki Ohnogi, Tamayo Kawamoto, Yuji Takenouchi, Hirokazu Koshio
- Main article: 16Bit Rhythm Land/Magazine articles.
- https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B07L58D3VD/ (Wayback Machine: 2020-07-30 16:20)