Football Manager Live
From Sega Retro
|Football Manager Live|
|System(s): Windows PC, OS X, Steam|
|Developer: Sports Interactive|
|Number of players: 1|
This short article is in need of work. You can help Sega Retro by adding to it.
Football Manager Live is a multiplayer online football management sim developed by Sports Interactive and published by Sega for the Windows PC and OS X. Players are required to pay a subscription fee to play the game. Football Manager Live was first released as a download-only game through the official website and Steam in November 2008, and given a physical release three months later.
In May 2011 the servers were shut down and the game was removed from Steam.
|Title and description||Links||Releases|
Football Manager™ Live Video
- Official website (archive)
- Football Manager Live on Steam (offline)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 https://steamdb.info/app/10630/ (Wayback Machine: 2019-09-12 17:04)
- ↑ http://store.steampowered.com:80/app/10630/ (Wayback Machine: 2009-05-14 09:59)
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 File:FML press release.pdf
- ↑ http://www.footballmanagerlive.com:80/ (Wayback Machine: 2011-05-26 08:06)
- ↑ http://store.steampowered.com:80/app/900759/ (Wayback Machine: 2009-05-16 04:44)