From Sega Retro
|Date of birth: 1961-11-29 (age 61)|
|Employment history: |
Sega of Japan (1987 – )
|Role(s): Programmer, Producer|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Kazunari Tsukamoto (塚本 一成), also known as Tsukapon. Former president of Sega WOW, originally joined Sega in 1987 as a programmer primarily involved with arcade games. In 2005 he became manager of Sega games for feature phones. He left the video game industry, but still was with a Sega affiliated company, DARTSLIVE Co., Ltd.
- Phantasy Star III: Generations of Doom (Mega Drive; 1990) — Produced and Programmed by (as Tsukapon)
- OutRunners (System 32; 1993) — Programmer
- Cool Riders (H1 Board; 1995) — Programmers
- Dynamite Baseball (Model 2; 1996) — Programmer
- The Ocean Hunter (Model 3; 1998) — Programmer
- Wild Riders (NAOMI 2; 2001) — Producers
- Dragon Treasure II (NAOMI; 2004) — Executive Producer (as 塚本 一成)
- Finny the Fish & the Seven Waters (PlayStation 2; 2004) — Director
- Blood Will Tell: Tezuka Osamu's Dororo (PlayStation 2; 2004) — Executive Producer
- Altered Beast (PlayStation 2; 2005) — Executive Producer
- The House of the Dead III (Windows PC; ?) — Producer
- The House of the Dead III (PlayStation 3; 2012) — Producer
- Main article: Kazunari Tsukamoto/Magazine articles.
- Main article: Photos of Kazunari Tsukamoto
- Sega Wow: The Kikizo Interview 2004 - Kazunori Tsukamoto, Makoto Uchida & Yuji Horikawa by Kikizo (September 7, 2004)
- Kazunari Tsukamoto interview about Phantasy Star III: Generations of Doom, from Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection