This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
NCAA College Football 2K3 is a college football game published by Sega.
PlayStation 2 version
Source: US manual
- Executive Producer: Greg Thomas
- Project Manager: Happy Keller
- Quality Assurance Director: Chien Yu
- Lead Tester: Robert Nelson
- Assistant Lead Tester: Derek Williams
- Quality Assurance: Matthew Allen, Erik Andreassen, Stephen Benz, Brad Blakslee, Tim Collins, Derek Davis, Joey Edwards, Bertrand Estrellado, Shane Fenton, Dan Gildengorin, Christopher Gross, Maurice Hill, Craig Kilcoyne, Thomas Kim, Brian Krawchuk, Erik Lampi, Damon Perdue, Andrew Peters, Michael Regan, Eli Robles, Semmy Sebastian, David Winslow
- Additional Testing: Andrew Davies, Drew Gall, Kevin Hicks
- Special Thanks: Richard Yee, Jenn Baker, Jeff Thomas, Matt Crysdale, Rustin Lee, Mark Allen, Matt Karnes, Brian Luzietti
- Director Of Technology: Tim Walter
- Lead Engineer: Chris Larson
- Lead Artificial Intelligence Engineer: Shawn Lee
- Engineers: Matt Hamre, Nick Jones, Alex Lee, Matt Bandy, Marc LeBlanc, Aki Rimpilainen, Boris Kazanskii, Matt Underwood, Andrew Marrinson, Tim Meekins, Tom Bak
- Library Engineers: Ivar Olsen, Eivind Hagen, Chuck Batson
- Art Director: Matt Crysdale
- Artists: Eric Apel, Fred Wong, Joel Flory, David Northcutt, Desha Chanhdara, David Lee, Hsing-Wen Hsu, David Dame, Joyce Rietveld, Ji Ahn, Alvin Cordova, Anton Dawson, Marten Lundsten, Frank Robbins, John Neary, Dan Lavender, John Lee, Bobby Milly, Steve Paris, Daniel Dawson
- Sound Engineer: Larry Peacock
- Dialog Editor: J. Mateo Baker
- Motion Capture Director: Matt Karnes
- Motion Capture: Rich Nelson, Gavin Mccall
- Executive Producer: Greg Thomas
- Project Manager: Jeff Thomas
- Production Assistants: Rustin Lee, Abe Navarro, Brandon Justice
- Programming: Rob H. Nelson, Dwain Skinner, Matt Parrish, Paul Blagay, Tadashi Sakashita, Travis Nixon, Tyler Colbert, Joe Barnes, Todd Blackburn
- Art: Dallin R. Haws, Abe Day, Alex Olmos, Chad Johnson, Douglas Oxborrow, Fraser Sunderland, Jason Danahy, Jeff Bunker, Jeffrey Hendershot, Jeremy Saunders, Jeremy Wood, Joe Williamsen, Mike May, Mike Thompson, Rodney Olmos, Todd Dewsnup, Tony Jones, Tyler Lybbert, Wayne Tyler, Danny Keyes
- Project Management: Vince Bracken, Bill VanOverbeck, Camila Ebert
- Production Assistants: Stokes Aitken, Scott Yoho, Kirsten Andersen
- Script and Audio: Craig Abo, Jeff Oxborrow, Jonathan Bray
- Motion Capture: Stokes Aitken, Bernard Bendinger, Dorsett Jefferson, Henry Kaufusi, Eric Crouch
- Plays/Playbooks: Stokes Aitken
- Mascot: Ron Claassen
- Cheerleader: Cassidee Sagers
- Band Director: Shannon Roberts
- Band Engineer: Todd Feeney
- The Band: Amber Tuckness, Dan Bryce, Douglas W. James, Heath Wolf, James Harris, Jerry Floor, Keith Davis, Kevin Patrick Fallon, Lori Clark, Matthew D. Boehme, Neil Hendriksen, Reed L Le Cheminant, Steven Corey, Tiffany McCleary, Walter C. Bateman, W. Evan Bateman
- Script Writer: Rob Thomas
- "Jim Peppers": Dwayne Stevens
- "Jake Sorensen": Tim Hughes
- "The Ref": Bill VanOverbeck
- "Other Voices": Marcus Fisher, Stokes Aitken, Mike May, Bill VanOverbeck
- Player Ratings: Player rankings researched, created, tweaked and massaged by Collegefootballnews.com, associates of College Football News, Inc. and several friends of the program., Pete Fiutak, Chip Blackwell, Richard Cirminiello, Malcom Eaton, Mike Holbrook, Amir Kader, Michael Lev, Doug MacLennan, Greg Manning, Chris Niewoehner, Matthew Zemek
- FMV Video: CCI Digital
- Product Manager: Sam Hopkins
- Senior Product Manager: Stacey Kerr
- Vice President, Sports Marketing: Tom Nichols
- Public Relations: Marc Franklin, Shahed Ahmed
- Licensing: Brad Schlachter, Shinobu Toyoda
- Channel Marketing: Scott Lambrecht
- Creative Services Project Manager: Matt Shell
- Documentation Design: Miles Steuding
- Documentation: Keith M. Kolmos
- Director, Creative Services: Bob Schonfisch
- Special Thanks: Pat Battle - Collegiate Licensing Company, Andy Waligowski - Collegiate Licensing Company, David Kirkpatrick - Collegiate Licensing Company, Anna Wilkinson - Collegiate Licensing Company, Peter Moore, Chris Gilbert, Diana Zoller, Cindy Jenney, Maya Hermanson
- Producer: Keith Hargrove
- Assistant Producer: Eric Sorenson
- Marketing Director: Bob Picunko
- Marketing Manager: Stephanie Yoshimoto
- Intro Announcer: Dan Patrick
- NCAA Football Coordinating Producer: Tim Corrigan
- College Football Graphics: Al Diprato
- Graphics Artists: Dan Leone
- Associate Producer NCAA Football: Keith D'Alessandro
- Director, ESPN Enterprises Consumer & Media Products: Mary B. Moore
- Special Thanks: Jan Smith, Steve Finney, George Bodenheimer, Dan Winters, Sanjeev Lamba, Tori Stevens
SCHOOL FIGHT SONGS
- University of Alabama at Birmingham (Alabama): "Yea Alabama"
- University of Arizona: "Bear Down Arizona"
- Arkansas State University: "ASU Loyalty"
- Ball State University: "Ball State Pep Song"
- Boise State University: "Orange and Blue"
- Boston College: "For Boston"
- Bowling Green State University: "Flight of the Falcons"
- Brigham Young University (BYU): "Cougar Fight Song" & "Rise and Shout"
- University of California - Berkeley (Cal): "Fight On California Lights Out March"
- Central Michigan University: "Central Fight Song"
- University of Cincinnati: "Cheer Cincy"
- East Carolina University: "E.C. Victory"
- University of Florida: "Orange and Blue"
- Fresno State University (CSU Fresno): "Bulldog Spirit"
- Georgia Institute of Technology (Georgia Tech): "Ramblin' Wreck From Georgia Tech"
- University of Hawaii: "Co-Ed"
- University of Idaho: "Go, Vandals, Go"
- Indiana University at Bloomington: "Indiana, Our Indiana"
- Iowa State University: "Iowa State Fights"
- University of Kansas: "I'm A Jayhawk"
- Kansas State University: "Wildcat Victory"
- University of Louisville: "Alma Mater" & "Fight U of L"
- University of Maryland: "The Victory Song"
- University of Michigan: "The Victors March"
- Michigan State University: "Fight Song"
- Mississippi State University: "Hail State"
- University of Missouri: "Fight Tigers"
- Middle Tennessee State University: "MTSU Fight Song"
- New Mexico State University: "NMSU Fight Song"
- University of North Carolina: "Alma Mater"
- North Carolina State University: "Army Caissons Song"
- University of Northern Illinois: "Huskie Fight Song"
- Northwestern University: "Go U Northwestern"
- University of Notre Dame: "Notre Dame Victory March"
- ('The') Ohio State University: "Across The Field"
- University of Oklahoma: "Boomer Sooner"
- Pennsylvania State University (Penn State): "Fight On State"
- Pittsburgh State University (Pittsburgh; Pitt): "Hail To Pitt"
- Purdue University: "Hail Purdue"
- San Diego State University: "Fight Song"
- Southern Methodist University (SMU): "She'll Be Comin' Round The Mountain"
- University of Southern Mississippi: "Southern To The Top"
- Syracuse University: "Down The Field"
- University of Tennessee: "Fight Vols Fight"
- Texas Tech University: "Fight, Raiders, Fight"
- Troy State University: "Trojans One and All"
- Tulane University: "Tulane Fight Song"
- US Air Force Academy: "Air Force Fight Song"
- US Military Academy (Army): "The Army Caissons Song"
- University of Virginia: "The Good Old Song"
- Washington State University: "The Fight Song"
- West Virginia University: "Hail To West Virginia"
- University of Wisconsin-Madison (Wisconsin): "On Wisconsin"
- Main article: NCAA College Football 2K3/Magazine articles.
Print advert in GamePro
(US) #168: "September 2002" (2002-0x-xx)
PlayStation 2 version
|PlayStation 2, US
ROM dump status
- Nintendo catalogue pages: US (archive)
- NCAA College Football 2K3 on Xbox.com: US (archive)