From Sega Retro
|System(s): Sega G80, SG-1000|
|Developer: Sega R&D 1|
|Number of players: 1|
This short article is in need of work. You can help Sega Retro by adding to it.
Sindbad Mystery (シンドバットミステリー) is an arcade game developed by Sega for Sega G80 (raster) hardware in 1983. It was ported to the SG-1000 in the same year. It follows a boy named Sindbad who must avoid monsters while piecing together a treasure map, similar to Pac-Man. He can also use a digging mechanic to trap enemies, similar to Heiankyo Alien and Space Panic.
SINDBAD, an adventurous boy comes to TREASURE ISLAND. He wants to successfully find the treasure through the clues in the TREASURE MAP by opening the ? panels. To challenge him, MONSTERS are here and there loitering in the maze-like routes on the island. Muster up your courage, roll the STONE forward and destroy the MONSTERS.
After successfully finding the TREASURE, let's go on to the next adventure on another wonderous TREASURE ISLAND!!
— AU SG-1000 box backcover 
|This article needs a list of production credits, either from the game itself, a manual, or other reliable source.|
Sega G80 version
- Main article: Sindbad Mystery/Magazine articles.
ROM dump status
- https://sega.jp/history/hard/sc3000/software.html (Wayback Machine: 2020-09-28 02:34)
- Sega Arcade History, Enterbrain, page 51
- Game Machine, "1985-07-15" (JP; 1985-07-15), page 9
- File:Sinbad Mystery SG-1000 AU Back.jpg
- http://www.space-harrier.com/fz/fz_samp.pdf (Wayback Machine: 2023-01-14 13:14)