From Sega Retro
|Made for: Sega Mega Drive|
|Manufacturer: Chips do Brasil|
|Type: Control pad|
This short article is in need of work. You can help Sega Retro by adding to it.
The Pro-1 is a relatively simple three button controller with very basic turbo features. Though billed as an Atari 2600 and Sega Master System controller, it is, like the majority of 2600 and Master System controllers, fully compatible with the Mega Drive, even sporting a button which the aforementioned consoles lack. There is a switch on the back which toggles between "A", for better functioning on the Atari 2600, and "B", for the Master System.
Pro-1s are very common in South America, particularly in Brazil and Argentina. The controller was followed by the Pro-2 and later Pro-3, which are also very common.
- Supergame, "Setembro 1992" (BR; 1992-09-xx), page 56
- Supergame, "Agosto 1992" (BR; 1992-08-xx), page 56
- Supergame, "Dezembro 1992" (BR; 1992-12-xx), page 2
- Supergame, "Janeiro 1993" (BR; 1993-01-xx), page 2
- Supergame, "Fevereiro 1993" (BR; 1993-02-xx), page 5
- Ação Games, "Novembro 1993" (BR; 1993-11-16), page 13
|Third-party controllers for the Sega Mega Drive|