Jet Set Radio
From Sega Retro
Supposedly the original Japanese release of Jet Set Radio was so incomplete that Sega completed the overseas versions, then brought all the overseas changes into a new Japanese relesae, De La Jet Set Radio. ...that is, if Segagaga Domain is to be believed... How would this be integrated into the article? Would we need to split the article? - Andlabs 16:24, 22 April 2011 (CDT)
- Yes, this is real--I'm not really sure why that seems odd to you. I would just note that De La JSR was released with the extra levels and shit while the original only has the Tokyo-to levels. - Scarred Sun 16:26, 22 April 2011 (CDT)
- It doesn't seem odd; I just wasn't aware of this. The text on Segagaga Domain made it seem like JSR JP was an unfinished game... - Andlabs 20:33, 22 April 2011 (CDT)
- It's actually a tiny bit more complicated:
- 29 June 2000 - original Jet Set Radio Japanese release.
- 1 November 2000 - US "Jet Grind Radio" release. With added stuffs
- 24 November 2000 - EU release. Pretty much identical to the above, except with proper name
- 1 January 2001 - De La Jet Set Radio Japanese release, with fixes from above (including language options!). It is a "Dreamcast Direct Exclusive" and available only through the Sega Direct website.
- 18 October 2001 - De La Jet Set Radio released again, this time for non-Sega retailers (i.e. outside of Sega Direct).
- 6 March 2003 - De La Jet Set Radio released AGAIN with the Dorikore label.
- -Black Squirrel 05:40, 23 April 2011 (CDT)
Sega Heritage Credits
So the credits I put onto the wiki are straight from the Android version, however the PC version has a number of names missing from the different Sega divisions. I may or may not get to the missing ones eventually, despite it being terribly inconvenient.