NHL 98 (Mega Drive)
From Sega Retro
|System(s): Sega Mega Drive|
|Publisher: Electronic Arts|
|Developer: High Score Productions|
|Licensor: National Hockey League, National Hockey League Players' Association|
|Peripherals supported: 4 Way Play|
|Number of players: 1-4|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
NHL 98 for the Sega Mega Drive is a sequel (or update) to NHL 97.
The Mega Drive version of NHL 98 was released exclusively in North America, despite Sweden's beloved Peter Forsberg appearing on the cover. Forsberg is playing for the Colorado Avalanche using the Swedish Jofa helmet and Finnish Titan hockey stick.
- Programmed by: Chris Shrigley
- Directed by: Thomas Fessler
- NHL 98 Art by: Thomas Fessler
- Music and Sound by: David Whittaker
- V.P. of Production: Scott Orr
- Vice President of Product Development: Steve Ryno
- Executive Producer: Donn Nauert
- Senior Producer: Greg Gibson
- Producer: Jym Killy
- Producers: Jon Osborn, Gabriel Jones
- Associate Producer: Sanders Keel, Erick Fernandez
- Lead Tester: Erik Van Rooy
- Testing by: Jason Lewis, Skot Travis, Edward Ramiro, Mia Haller, Jekel 1
- Player Ratings by: Sanders Keel, Erik Van Rooy, Thomas Fessler
- Special Thanks to: Melissa Louviaux, Kirk Somdal, Vic Blevons, Lisa Paulson, Steve Keel, Maria Coniglio
"Get Ready for This"
- Written by: Jean Paul de Coster, Filip de Wilde, Simon Harris
- Published by: Music Corporation of America Inc.
- Main article: NHL 98 (Mega Drive)/Magazine articles.
Print advert in Electronic Gaming Monthly (US) #99: "October 1997" (1997-xx-xx)
|Sega Retro Average|
ROM dump status
- ↑ http://riehlspot.simplenet.com:80/vgame/new/genesis.html (Wayback Machine: 1998-01-31 04:05)
- ↑ File:NHL 98 MD credits.pdf
- ↑ 1700 igr dlya Sega, "" (RU; 2001-xx-xx), page 155
- ↑ 1700 igr dlya Sega, "" (RU; 2001-xx-xx), page 209
- ↑ Cool Gamer, "9" (RU; 2002-10-13), page 147
- ↑ Sega Opisaniy i sekretov, "14000 Opisaniy i sekretov" (RU; 2003-03-11), page 130
|NHL 98 (Mega Drive)|
Main page | Comparisons | Hidden content | Magazine articles | Video coverage | Reception | Region coding