This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Triple Play: Gold Edition is a baseball game released exclusively for the Sega Mega Drive. It is part of the long running Triple Play series.
Source: In-game credits
- Developed and Produced by: Extended Play Productions
- Programming: Chris Taylor, Kevin Pickell, Jan Tian, Eric Pauker, David Hards, Conan Reis, Michael Gust
- Art and Animation: George Ashcroft, Margaret Livesey, George Samilski, Donna Brockopp-Wilson, David Adams, David McCormack
- Music, SFX, and Voice: Michael J. Sokyrka
- Product Design: Rick Smith, Chris Taylor, Bruce McMillan
- Producers: Bruce McMillan, Steve Rechtschaffner
- Development Directors: Ken Lam, Warren Wall
- Associate Producer: William McCormick
- Assistant Producers: Adrienne Travica, John Burk
- Product Managers: Chip Lange, Erik Whiteford
- Quality Assurance Coordinator: Steve Livaja
- Quality Assurance Lead: Todd Wilson
- Quality Assurance Backup: Geoff Ball
- Product Testers: Paul Smith, Scott Blackwood, Gary Lam, Kristen Olafson, Eric Bertram, Glenn Grant, Aaron Watmough, Ryan Savella
- Special Thanks: Ben Cho, Don Long, Mike Kiernan, Michael Swanson, Marc Aubanel, Daniel Meade, Lee Ingraham, Brian Plank, Jay Weinland, Philip Holt, Andy Abramovici, Erik Kiss
- Main article: Triple Play: Gold Edition/Magazine articles.
|Mega Drive, US
ROM dump status